Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Terrible Secret

There’s no better way you can get to know someone other than from their secrets. I want the fans (as in, the other guy who writes for our blog, because I doubt anyone else will read it) to know what their bloggers are like. Well I’m really ashamed to tell you this, as anyone would be if they told someone. It’s gonna shock you, but here it is. I enjoy listening to “The Simpsons” audio commentary.

You don’t even understand how hard that was for me to type. As I thought of the very idea of writing this, blood began rushing to my hands, my knees shook, and I became very sweaty. As a side note, the sweating was probably unrelated, as I am a very sweaty person(seriously, it’s fucking gross). Anyways, after typing that I was so ashamed that I had to jam on my rock band drums and pretend that I was playing real drums. I do have real drums, but I suck at them.

I really hate ending things ‘cuz I never know how to word it. So, I’m gonna end this the same way I end my geography reports, with a quote from Spock. “Live long and prosper.”

P.S
Due to a stupid-ass suggestion from YK, I am gonna be starting the rest of my blogs with “Chris here!” Imagine me saying it in a chirpy voice like it’s a fucking shitty sit-down/fast food restaurant hybrid.

-Chris, Red Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment