Monday, May 31, 2010

Fun With Video Games

I would like to clear this up now. Yes, I play World of Warcraft. No, I’m not a WoW geek. So, do not ask me if I am. I really do not play all that much. Anyways, I’d like to(well, I mean that I’m gonna) talk about my favourite and probably most underrated macro in WoW. This is of course the /em macro. This macro pretty much acts as a text version of an emote you would see in MSN, but can do pretty much anything you want. I find it quite odd that this is rarely used, as half of the game is trolling and flame wars. This can be used for many different situations to help win an argument. The situations can range anywhere from ripping their heads off and feasting on their blood to shaking your fist at them in anger.


(It can also be used to make someone choke to death on their own penis)

The only complaint that I have about it is that only people in the general area can see it and that the action shown in the emote cannot actually be displayed. I mean I want the whole fucking server to watch in awe and horror as I shove my sword up that dude’s ass after he called me an Rtard(which according to spell-check isn’t a word). Problems aside, this is a great emote to make people think of you as a total douche and should be used at every possible occasion. So if you are reading this and play WoW, you are probably me ‘cuz I’m the only one reading this.


-Chris, creator of dratkcuf

No comments:

Post a Comment